Number: 2020-1-c2- KA204 -078214
- UCLL RESEARCH & EXPERTISE / BELGIUM
- OECON GROUP BULGARIA LTD/ BULGARIA
- OPEN MEDIA STUDIO/ CROATIA
- AFL ARCHITECTURE FREDERIC LEBART/ PARIS
- HOUSE OF NATIONAL MINORITIES /PRAGA
Our first face-to-face meeting, an opportunity to get to know each other better and to inform about the evolution of our actions, to share the difficulties that each of us faces and to define the necessary steps for the implementation of our activities.
The European project Pal Art aims at the educational and social integration of Roma through art. Instructors and trainees interact in the context of specially designed projects that will help them develop positive habits as well as the necessary skills to be used for their professional rehabilitation.